Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beautiful Love Poems | Love and Romantic Quotes

ROMANTIC LOVE QUOTES

The most precious possession that ever comes
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart.
~ by Josiah G. Holland ~

And think not you can
Direct the course of love,
For love,
If it finds you worthy,
Directs your course.
~ by Gibran Kahlil Gibran ~

Love is a wonderful thing.
You never have to take it away
From one person to give it to another.
There's always more than enough to go around.
~ by Pamela de Roy ~

Love asks me no questions,
And gives me endless support...
~ by William Shakespeare ~

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature
To stop speech when words become superfluous.
~ by Ingrid Bergman ~

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
Before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first,
But keeps you warm for a long time.
~ by Anonymous ~

My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love is a haunting melody
That I have never mastered
And I fear I never will.
~ by William S. Burroughs ~

A fool in love makes no sense to me.
I only think you are a fool
If you do not love.
~ by Anonymous ~

1|2|3|4|5|6

0 comments: