Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beautiful Love Poems | Love and Romantic Quotes

ROMANTIC LOVE QUOTES

A heart that loves is always young.
~ by A Greek Proverb ~

To get the full value of joy
You must have someone to divide it with.
~ by Mark Twain ~

Love doesn't sit there like a stone.
It has to be made like bread;
Remade all the time,
...Made new.
~ by Le Guin ~

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee
The more I have,
For both are infinite.
~ by William Shakespeare ~

Love is that condition in which
The happiness of another person
Is essential to your own.
~ by Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land ~

I only wish to be the fountain of love
From which you drink,
Every drop promising eternal passion.
~ by Unknown Author ~

If I know what love is,
It is because of you.
~ by Herman Hesse ~

You may only be one person to the world
But you may also be the world to one person.
~ by Anonymous ~

A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.
~ by Anonymous ~

Age does not protect us from love,
But love to some extent protects us from age.
~ by Anonymous ~

1|2|3|4|5|6

0 comments: