Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beautiful Love Poems | Love and Romantic Quotes

HIDDEN LOVE

Author: Heather

Passion burning deep in my heart
Wishing that we were never apart
Coming together hand in hand
Melted and pressed as grains of sand
Shaping a most beautiful pane of glass
Etchings abound and trimmed with brass
A beautiful display wanting all to see
Remains hidden and sheltered only for me

If

Author: Jay Briggs

As I sit here now wondering of you,
I remember the days we had,
You my darling so bright and full of life,
You made me complete so whole and so bright,
I loved the way you made me feel,
So welcome, so loved, and so special,

So in return this love I have,
I gave it to you my angel from the sky.
The way your hands would squeeze me tight
Would melt my heart, yet now I cry.

For the first time ever in my life,
I found a love, a love with you,
A love that I thought would never end,
Yet as we grow further apart,
It begins to destroy my broken heart.

I long to see you smile again,
I never meant to make you cry,
You were my lady one in a world,
And now I ache as I let you go.
If only I were to know,
That this moment now was going to happen.
I would change the past, the present and the future.

My love is forever with you,
But please, Please, Please
Remember me, remember us
And Please dont make me say If Onl

0 comments: